Duty of Care for Workers
This course will provide workers with an understanding of how to fulfil their duty of care to help maintain the health and safety of the workplace.
NESA Accredited Professional Development
Duty of Care for Workers will contribute 1 hour of NESA Registered PD addressing 4.4.2 and 7.2.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.
After completing this course you will understand:
- work, health and safety (WHS) responsibilities, which are otherwise referred to as duty of care responsibilities, at each level of the workplace, and
- your responsibilities as a worker.
You'll also gain a practical understanding of how you are required to fulfil these responsibilities.
If you wish to purchase an annual subscription (group or individual) for ongoing access to all our learning modules, please visit the ECA shop or email email@example.com for a tailored quote.
The course features:
- Adaptics - e3's unique approach to refresher training
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- formative assessments, and
- a certificate of completion.
This course provides duty of care training for those performing the role of a worker.
If you're a supervisor or in a senior management role in your organisation, then you should complete the duty of care course that relates to your role.
$38.50 (AUD) per subscription